学海网 - 学习生活中必备的中文网站!
当前位置: 学海网 > 外研版五年级下册英语课文翻译 > 外研版五年级下册英语Module6 Unit1部分课文翻译

外研版五年级下册英语Module6 Unit1部分课文翻译

时间:2016-03-16 分类:外研版五年级下册英语课文翻译 来源:学海网 0条评论

1Look,listen and say部分翻译

Where did you go for the holidays?

你假期去了哪里?

I went to the moon.

我去了月球。

The moon? How did you o there?

月球?你怎样到达那里的?

I used my computer.Ha ha...

我使用了我的电脑。哈哈……

2Listen,read and act out部分翻译

Amy:Mum,look! Lingling has go t some interesting photos.

埃米:妈妈,看!玲玲有一些有趣的照片。

Ms Smart:Can I see them,Lingl.ng?。

斯玛特女士:我可以看看它们吗,玲玲?

Lingling:Of course.

玲玲:当然。

Lingling:They are photos of me and my family in China. This isⅪnjiang.lt's in the west of China. I wen there last year.

玲.玲:它们是我和我的家人在中国的照片。这是新疆。它在中国的西部。去年我去了那里。

Amy:Did you go with your parents?。

埃米:你是和你父母一起去的吗?

Lingling:Yes,l did. We stayed with my grandma for a week in China.

玲玲:是的,我是和我父母一起去的。我们和我(外)祖母在七月一起待了一个星期。

Ms Smart:The mountains are really beautifll.

斯玛特女士:这些山真的很美。

Lingling:This is Hainan.lt's in the of China.

玲玲:这是海南。它在中国的南部。

Amy:Who is this?

埃米:这是谁?

Lingling:lt's my uncle.He lives there with his three children. My cousins visit Beijing every year.

玲玲:是我叔叔。他和他的三个孩子住在 那里。我的堂弟们每年都游觅北京。

Ms Smart:Oh yes,l remember! l met them in June They're Li people.

斯玛特女士:哦,是的,我记得!我在六月 见过他们!他们是黎族人。

3Listen and say部分翻译

Lingling:This is Xinjiang.l went there last year.

玲玲:这是新疆。我去年去了那里。

Amy:Did you go with your parents?

埃米:你和你父母一起去的吗?

Lingling:Yes,I did.

玲玲:是的,我和我父母一起去的。

4Practise部分翻译

Look and write.Then say.

看一看,写一写,然后说一说。

Last year she went to Qingdao and visited her friend.

丢年她去了青岛并看望了她的朋友。

Qingdao青岛 Haikou海口 Dalian大连

小编推荐: 外研版五年级下册英语Module1 Unit1部分课文翻译 外研版五年级下册英语Module5 Unit2部分课文翻译 外研版五年级下册英语Module5 Unit1部分课文翻译

请关注我们微信公众号:mw748219

 立刻访问