学海网 - 学习生活中必备的中文网站!
当前位置: 学海网 > 北师大版六年级下册英语课文翻译 > 北师大版六年级下册英语unit7Lesson1部分课文翻译

北师大版六年级下册英语unit7Lesson1部分课文翻译

时间:2016-03-16 分类:北师大版六年级下册英语课文翻译 来源:学海网 0条评论

1unit7Lesson1第2页部分翻译

There isa mountain bi ke race in the neighborhood of Redrock Bay. Charlie invites Matt to enter. Matt is no tsure at first.Then he deades to enter. He is very excited. When the day of the race comes,Matt and Charlie arrive early to check theirbikes.

红石湾社区有一场山地自行车赛。查利邀请马特参加。最初马特不太确定(是否参加),后来他决定参加。他非常兴奋。当比赛那天到来的时候,马特和查利很早就到了并检查他们的自行车。

1Charlie:Matt, there is a。mountain bike 'race nex t Saturday.Here is an entry form.Do you want to enter?

查利:马特,下星期六有一场山地自行车赛。这是一张申请表。你想参加吗?

Matt:I'm no t'sure. What are the rules?

马特:我不太确定。规则是什么?

Whale!

鲸!

Charlie:Well,you mus t be more than 10 years old. You must have a goo d mountain bike. You must mail the entry form before Wednesday.

2查利:嗯,你必须是10岁以上。你必须有一辆(性能)好的山地自行车。你必须在星期三之前邮寄申请表。

Matt:OK. Anything else?

马特:好的。还有别的吗?

3 Charlie:You' have to weara helmet, knee and elbow pads,and cycling shose Come on,Matt, you're a good rider,Let's enter together.

3查利:你必须戴安全帽、护膝、护肘,穿自行车专用鞋。来吧,马特,你是一个好骑手。让我们一起参加吧。

Matt:OK.I guess so. Let's fillout the entry 'forms.

马符:好的,我猜是这样的。让我们填写申请表吧。

4 0fficial1:You're numbers 23 and 24. Now you must check your bikes. Always che ck the tires before you ride. Never ride witha flat tire.

4工作人员7:你们是23号和24 号。现在你们必须检查你们的自行车。在你们骑车之前总是要检查一下车胎。千万别骑车胎漏气的车。

Official2:Don'l forget!All competitors must read the sing too.

工作人员2:别忘了!所有的参赛者也都必须阅读指示牌。

2unit7Lesson1第3页部分翻译

5 Redrock Bay Junior Mountain Bike Race

5红石湾少年山地自行车比赛

ATTENTION

注意

IMPORTANT RULES

重要的规则

·Use your 'brakes.

使用你们的刹车。

·Stay on the track.

保持在赛道上(骑车)。

·Don't ride too dose to other bikes.

.不要骑得离其他自行车太近。

The race is abou t to start. The official is giving a waming,Matt an d Charlie's friends are there to watch the race an'd cheer for them Look,Charlie is 'nding well. He is going to win. But what is happening to Matt?

比赛要开始了。工作人员正在给出警告。马特和查利的朋友们都在那里观看比赛并且为他们加油。看!查利骑得很妤。他要赢了。但是马特发生了什么事?

6Official:Be careful. Yesterday it rained so the track is slippery.Don't skid,and watch out for puddles.

6工作人员:当心。(因为)昨天下雨了,因此赛道很滑。不要滑倒,而且要注意水洼。

7 Sue:Go,Matt,go!

7苏:马特,加油!

Daniel:Good luck,Charlie. You can do It!

丹尼尔:祝你好运,查利。你能 做到!

8Sue:LookiThere's Charlie. He's going really fast,He's winning!

8苏:看!那是查利。他骑得真 快。他要赢了!

Lisa:But where’s Matt? I can't see number 24.

莉萨:但是马特在哪里?我看不到24号。

9 Matt:There was a puddle. I skidded and crashed into a post. My znkle hurts.

9马特:有一个水洼。我滑倒了并撞在了一个柱子上。我的脚踝受伤了。

Official :Don't move, Matt.I think we should take you to the hospital...

工作人员:不要动,马特。我认为我们应该送你去医院……

START

开始

小编推荐: 北师大版六年级下册英语Test1部分课文翻译 北师大版六年级下册英语Test2部分课文翻译 北师大版六年级下册英语Test1部分课文翻译

请关注我们微信公众号:mw748219

 立刻访问